Our Indoor soccer tournament is a fun and action packed game that will ensure your next team building outing is a blast,(without all the dives.)
Kick, dribble and score your way to being an Office Athletes Futsal Sydney Champ and show off some impressive hardware and prizes from our competition.
Our Indoor soccer in Sydney’s CBD is perfect for any skill level, age and fitness levels. Limited spots
Check out who won our last tournament ! click here
Our Futsal Competition in Sydney is coming up soon so register below
Number of Office Athletes
6 on 6 with 1 female
Indoor Soccer Sydney CBD
Indoor Futsal Soccer Rules
- Sudden Death will only happen in the knock out rounds
- Running time, when goal gets scored, other team has to move back to starting
- Goalies cannot punt or throw the ball ¾ of the way
- The Goalkeeper is not allowed to drop-kick the ball at any time.
- Subs can be made during dead ball
- Goal Clearance or Goalkeepers throw, the goalkeeper throws the ball from the marked goal area to restart play opposition goal
- A team consists of 6 players; 5 court players and 1 goalkeeper.
- One female needs to be on the court at all times or you can play short handed
- Goals will be disallowed when net gets knocked off.
- Check in and out of the scorer’s table 10 minutes before your game
- Your team will play in a round robin in your pool group
- Outdoor courts runners required.
- Yellow card (player sits out 1 minute )
- Red card (for excessive talkback, unsportsmanlike behaviour)
Indoor Soccer Futsal Tournament Format
1.Games will be two 15 minutes halves with a 3 minute water break
2. Teams must have one female at all times
Is Your Company Ready For The Best Indoor Soccer Team Building Event In Sydney?
We had always wanted to do something like this. Office Athletes makes it very easy for us to participate and kick butt!